Ogie Alcasid and Regine Velasquez Wedding Photos And Video
Regine Velasquez, a well-known singer and actree in the Philippines, married his long-time boyfriend who is a singer-song-writer namely Ogie Alcasid.
According to Inquirer, the outfit of Regine Velasquez was made by Monique Lhuiller, who is a designer from the United States who also designed a lot of gowns from a number of Hollywood celebrities such as (1) Britney Spears, (2) Carrie Underwood, (3) Kristen Stewart and (4) Hilary Duff. While Ogie Alcasid’s gray suit was by Randy Ortiz.
Where: The Peak, Terrazas de Punta Fuego Resort, Nasugbu, Batangas.
When (Time): The Christmas Ceremony began at 4 pm.
Officiated By: Pastor Clem Guillermo and Nasugbu Mayor Tony Barcelon.A lot of things happened…
- Thousand butterflies were released while Regine was walking down the aisle.
- Everyone cried when the couple exchanged their marriage vows.
- Velasquez sang the APO Hiking Society original “Awit ng Pag-ibig” as part of her wedding pledge.
- And ended it by saying: “I’ve never felt so happy all my life.”
- The swimming pool was covered with fiberglass and they both crossed it then climbed a flight of stairs on their way to the altar.
- All-male vocal group Tux performed.
- The reception was just across the place where the ceremony was held.
- Van Eimeren took the floral arrangements.
- President Benigno Aquino III was one of the groomsmen.
- Actress Sharon Cuneta (sponsor) didn’t make.
- The candle bearer are Michelle van Eimeren, O. Alcacid’s former wife and her husband Mark Morrow.
- Food was served by Juan Carlo catering.
- Sen. Ramon Revilla Jr.
- Ryan Cayabyab
- Michael V.
- Gary Valenciano
- Ruffa and Richard Gutierrez
- Kuh Ledesma
- Mitch Valdez
- Randy and Rowell Santiago
- John Prats
- Ai Ai de las Alas
- Noel Cabangon
- Vernie Varga
- Richard Gomez
- Lucy Torres
- Erik Santos
- Agot Isidro
- Sarah Geronimo
- Gloria Diaz
- Lea Salonga
- Jolina Magdangal
- Jaya Ramsey
- Rachel Ann Go
- Mark Bautista
- Gian Magdangal
- Janno Gibbs